Greek Localization of Squeak.

anas drak
Dear sir/madame ,
I recently used Squeak for a while and I am interested in the greek localization of it.
It would be helpful for the greek students to work with such a tool in greek.
Please, send me information about the exact steps I should follow in order to make the greek localization of Squeak.

I am thanking you in advance,
A.Drakopoulos

Re: Greek Localization of Squeak.

Markus Schlager-2
Hi Anas,

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011, anas drak wrote:

> I recently used Squeak for a while and I am interested in the greek
> localization of it.
> It would be helpful for the greek students to work with such a tool in
> greek.
> Please, send me information about the exact steps I should follow in order
> to make the greek localization of Squeak.

Great that you're offering your help. The localization is done via pootle
on <http://translate.sugarlabs.org/>.

In order to get help and started, you should register on
<http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/localization> and write a mail to the
OLPC localization list <[hidden email]>.

Markus