Greetings from ESUG2006

Giovanni Corriga
Hi folks,

just a quick reminder that the 2006 ESUG conference started this very
morning.

The Camp Smalltalk of Saturday and Sunday was very interesting, with
lots of people working on their project - the camp room was really
buzzing with activity yesterday afternoon.

You can learn more about the conference on the ESUG website:
http://www.esug.org/conferences/14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/

We will be posting pictures from the conference on the same website:
http://www.esug.org/conferences/14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/livenews/photos/

Also, many conference attendants will be blogging live from the
conference, so be sure you don't miss them (just go to
http://planet.smalltalk.org and look for ESUG 2006 posts).

        Ciao,

                Giovanni

Re: Greetings from ESUG2006

Bakki Kudva
Great pictures! Any chance of adding captions for those of us who
don't know all the bright minds in the Smalltalk community? (same for
all the great pictures of architecture)

Thanks,
-bakki

On 9/4/06, Giovanni Corriga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> just a quick reminder that the 2006 ESUG conference started this very
> morning.
>
> The Camp Smalltalk of Saturday and Sunday was very interesting, with
> lots of people working on their project - the camp room was really
> buzzing with activity yesterday afternoon.
>
> You can learn more about the conference on the ESUG website:
> http://www.esug.org/conferences/14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/
>
> We will be posting pictures from the conference on the same website:
> http://www.esug.org/conferences/14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/livenews/photos/
>
> Also, many conference attendants will be blogging live from the
> conference, so be sure you don't miss them (just go to
> http://planet.smalltalk.org and look for ESUG 2006 posts).
>
>         Ciao,
>
>                 Giovanni

Re: Greetings from ESUG2006

Giovanni Corriga
Il giorno lun, 04/09/2006 alle 20.30 -0400, Bakki Kudva ha scritto:
> Great pictures! Any chance of adding captions for those of us who
> don't know all the bright minds in the Smalltalk community? (same for
> all the great pictures of architecture)

The photos aren't actually hosted on then ESUG website, so it depends on
the various site where they are uploaded to.

        Giovanni