Grouping projects

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Dale. Taking into account this:

"
Usually, a project has more than one package and/or the package has dependencies upon other configurations. If such is the case it is common to create a separate configuration for all those packages or projects. With this, I can reuse dependency and version information among other projects.

Maybe the sole purpose of this configuration is to group packages or projects and define stable version for them so that they can be used in different projects.
"

I am trying to think concrete examples (for the chapter) in MetacelloRepository but I am not sure. I saw ConfigurationOfGsMisc and ConfigurationOfGsScaffolding.
I also thought about ConfigurationOfPharo and ConfigurationOfGLASS.

What do you think? Are there other examples?

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Grouping projects

Dale
ConfigurationOfSeaside is another example...

Dale