[HELP] Test the upcoming FunSqueak 3.10 and send feedback

[HELP] Test the upcoming FunSqueak 3.10 and send feedback

Edgar J. De Cleene
For the second limited time I put on line a image what only needs FireFox of
your side to have a glimpse of what 3.10 could be soon.

You could play limited to my slow cable modem and to fellow squeaker before
you don't do nasty things and hang the image.

I wish feedback. How you could be, have Connectors, Stephane Rollandine
Musical Objects, Dan legend Fabrik, some made for me long time ago.

http://200.127.250.224:9088/

Remember , 09:00 to 20:00 GMT roughly and all people what are using my ftp
or something from me , take note of new IP.

Ralph said what he is having all test green, so I hope he let me put a 3.10
Universes ready image in the official ftp.

Cheers.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: [HELP] Test the upcoming FunSqueak 3.10 and send feedback

Damien Pollet
2007/3/7, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]>:
> For the second limited time I put on line a image what only needs FireFox of
> your side to have a glimpse of what 3.10 could be soon.

this is too slow to be testable... IMHO if you want feedback, you
should put a downloadable image somewhere.

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org

El 3/7/07 11:11 AM, "Damien Pollet" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> this is too slow to be testable... IMHO if you want feedback, you
> should put a downloadable image somewhere.

I hope soon I could put a official one.

Any donations for having a better ISP provider with light speed modem is
appreciate.
And I don't ask for not having random black out in Rosario, that I know is
Sci Fi :=)

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: [HELP] Test the upcoming FunSqueak 3.10 and send feedback

Damien Pollet
2007/3/7, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]>:
> I hope soon I could put a official one.

well for feedback an unofficial one would do... why not just upload
this image on ftp.squeak.org ?