HTTP 404 for Trunk image download from squeak.org

HTTP 404 for Trunk image download from squeak.org

Jakob Reschke-2
Hi,

navigating the squeak.org downloads to

Bleeding Edge Trunk Image & Changes (at Jenkins Build Server)
http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/TrunkImage.zip

results in HTTP 404.

Tobias pointed out that the URL should rather be
http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/TrunkImage.zip

Would be nice if somebody could fix that link. :-)

Best regards,
Jakob

Re: HTTP 404 for Trunk image download from squeak.org

Chris Cunnington-4
Mmmm... OK.
I'll change that link later today.
I think I'll change it to just build.squeak.org from http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/TrunkImage.zip. I'm sure Tobias is right, but I think I'm reasonable in assuming that things change more frequently on the build server than the homepage.
And I would point out that that area is titled "Advanced," so I think I can be forgiven for assuming you know what you're looking for (i.e. a image with the word "Trunk" in it).

I suppose that one might say I could have responded more quickly to this. To that I would suggest that in future people employ the webteam mailing list. It's infrequent use would draw my attention more readily.

Chris