Ha Noi !

1 message Options

Ha Noi !

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

I will visit Ha Noi for 2 weeks from April 11th until April 25th. This
a great opportunity to meet together in order to code and hack.

As I'm doing a lecture at USTH (usth.edu.vn) about wireless sensors
networks, I will come with some 6 arduino boards and sensors. I would
like to hack a little bit during my stay with arduino boards and Pharo
Smalltalk in order to plot data:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Plotly-Arduino-Data-Visualization/

If you want to code together in Pharo Smalltalk, please send me a message ;-)
Anyone interested to have a new Coding Dojo session ?
http://hanoicodingdojo.github.io/

See you there !
--
Serge Stinckwich