Handheld

stephane ducasse
Hi guys

We can get a chance to ask for money to buy some equipment and I
would like to buy some small machines to
run a miniimage.
Do you have any success and reference I could use?
May be buying a couple of one hundred dollars laptop would be cool?
Does anybody knows where we will be able to buy them in Europe? I
need some prices to write a budget.
Apparently we can buy now the N800 of nokia, Aarow did you get a VM
running on the 770?

Re: Handheld

dcorking

Re: Handheld

Bert Freudenberg
On Oct 12, 2007, at 7:41 , stephane ducasse wrote:

> May be buying a couple of one hundred dollars laptop would be cool?
> Does anybody knows where we will be able to buy them in Europe? I
> need some prices to write a budget.

No word on availability in Europe yet. The give-1-get-1 program is
North America only (xogiving.org). If you have friends there you
could have them get some for you.

Or if you know someone with a lot of money they probably could buy
some ten thousand machines directly ...

- Bert -

Re: Handheld

Hans N Beck-2
Hi Stef,

does Nintendo DS counts too ? :-) Very interesting device, btw......

Greetings

Hans

Am 12.10.2007 um 07:41 schrieb stephane ducasse:

> Hi guys
>
> We can get a chance to ask for money to buy some equipment and I
> would like to buy some small machines to
> run a miniimage.
> Do you have any success and reference I could use?
> May be buying a couple of one hundred dollars laptop would be cool?
> Does anybody knows where we will be able to buy them in Europe? I
> need some prices to write a budget.
> Apparently we can buy now the N800 of nokia, Aarow did you get a VM
> running on the 770?
> Stef

Re: Handheld

Derek O'Connell
Stephane, I recently had Squeak working on a 770. I swapped an email (one) with Aaron but no reply yet. I was hoping to try a dynapad image on it but I will probably persist with a 3.9/10 image. Only recently started looking into Genie, mouse button issues, hildonising, etc, so not much progress. I got 2x770 for around £80 each and it looks like the prices of the 800's are dropping as I type.

Re: Handheld

Ignacio Vivona-2
I really wanna see a squeak running under a nintendo ds.

On 10/12/07, Hans N Beck <[hidden email] > wrote:
Hi Stef,

does Nintendo DS counts too ? :-) Very interesting device, btw......

Greetings

Hans

Am 12.10.2007 um 07:41 schrieb stephane ducasse:

> Hi guys
>
> We can get a chance to ask for money to buy some equipment and I
> would like to buy some small machines to
> run a miniimage.
> Do you have any success and reference I could use?
> May be buying a couple of one hundred dollars laptop would be cool?
> Does anybody knows where we will be able to buy them in Europe? I
> need some prices to write a budget.
> Apparently we can buy now the N800 of nokia, Aarow did you get a VM
> running on the 770?
> Stef

Re: Handheld

Hans N Beck-2
Hi,

someone posted that he has a Squeak running on Nintendo, I think it was ca. one year ago. Searching in archive for "Nintendo" should find it.

Regards

Hans

Am 12.10.2007 um 14:42 schrieb Ignacio Vivona:

I really wanna see a squeak running under a nintendo ds.

On 10/12/07, Hans N Beck <[hidden email] > wrote:
Hi Stef,

does Nintendo DS counts too ? :-) Very interesting device, btw......

Greetings

Hans

Am 12.10.2007 um 07:41 schrieb stephane ducasse:

> Hi guys
>
> We can get a chance to ask for money to buy some equipment and I
> would like to buy some small machines to
> run a miniimage.
> Do you have any success and reference I could use?
> May be buying a couple of one hundred dollars laptop would be cool?
> Does anybody knows where we will be able to buy them in Europe? I
> need some prices to write a budget.
> Apparently we can buy now the N800 of nokia, Aarow did you get a VM
> running on the 770?
> Stef

Re: Handheld

Ignacio Vivona-2
thanks! yes a did the search and founded some results. i'll try to grab the source and do some test.