Happy 20th Birthday Squeak!

Craig Latta

Hi all--

     Happy 20th birthday to us! It was twenty years ago that Dan Ingalls
and the rest of Alan Kay's team announced Squeak to the world. You
really changed things with this run at the fence. :)  Thanks again!

     To celebrate, I've released version 7 alpha 1 of Context, an
umbrella project for three other ones: Spoon (a minimal object memory),
Naiad (a module system), and Tether (remote messaging). I've also
released a fourth, Snowglobe (app streaming). I've written blog posts
about each of them at thiscontext.com. I'll post the links in future
threads.

     hooray!

-C

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital

Happy 20th Birthday Squeak!

Louis LaBrunda
Congrats Squeak:))

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.

Re: Happy 20th Birthday Squeak!

timrowledge

> On 30-10-2016, at 6:15 AM, Craig Latta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi all--
>
>     Happy 20th birthday to us!

Absolutely!

We still have some Squeak badges available - details later.
We have a donate button on the website.

We have a damn good system to play in.
We have a swiki that (always) needs updates and tidying.
We have code that needs both commenting and documenting better.

We have lots of fun stuff to do for the *next* 20 years...

tim
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.

Re: Happy 20th Birthday Squeak!

CdAB63
Em 30-10-2016 11:15, Craig Latta escreveu:
Hi all--

     Happy 20th birthday to us! It was twenty years ago that Dan Ingalls
and the rest of Alan Kay's team announced Squeak to the world. You
really changed things with this run at the fence. :)  Thanks again!

     To celebrate, I've released version 7 alpha 1 of Context, an
umbrella project for three other ones: Spoon (a minimal object memory),
Naiad (a module system), and Tether (remote messaging). I've also
released a fourth, Snowglobe (app streaming). I've written blog posts
about each of them at thiscontext.com. I'll post the links in future
threads.

     hooray!
I second your hooray !!!!

-C

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital

--
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

==

This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 0x4134A417