Hard Rock Cafe at Smalltalk Solutions

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
See the message from Travis below and if you're interested, I suggest
you gather in groups and get touch with Crystal Watts who is a Sales
Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe SkyDome. I contacted her by email to make
our reservation and she'd responded with a confirmation within a day,
but if you're anxious you could probably just give her a ring as well,

[hidden email]
P: (416) 362-3636 ext. 206
F: (416) 362-9010

Cheers!

-Boris

Re: Hard Rock Cafe at Smalltalk Solutions

Andres Valloud-2
Hello,

Thursday, March 29, 2007, 11:14:28 AM, you wrote:

BP> See the message from Travis below and if you're interested, I suggest
BP> you gather in groups and get touch with Crystal Watts who is a Sales
BP> Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe SkyDome. I contacted her by email to make
BP> our reservation and she'd responded with a confirmation within a day,
BP> but if you're anxious you could probably just give her a ring as well,

BP> [hidden email]
BP> P: (416) 362-3636 ext. 206
BP> F: (416) 362-9010

The information above is also in the Smalltalk World Tour wiki page
here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/Smalltalk+World+Tour

Hopefully we will be able to organize something for those that will
arrive early just like we did last year --- it was a lot of fun and
I'd like more of that :).

--
Best regards,
 Andres                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Hard Rock Cafe at Smalltalk Solutions

Bert Freudenberg
On Mar 29, 2007, at 21:42 , Andres Valloud wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thursday, March 29, 2007, 11:14:28 AM, you wrote:
>
> BP> See the message from Travis below and if you're interested, I
> suggest
> BP> you gather in groups and get touch with Crystal Watts who is a
> Sales
> BP> Coordinator at Hard Rock Cafe SkyDome. I contacted her by email
> to make
> BP> our reservation and she'd responded with a confirmation within
> a day,
> BP> but if you're anxious you could probably just give her a ring
> as well,
>
> BP> [hidden email]
> BP> P: (416) 362-3636 ext. 206
> BP> F: (416) 362-9010
>
> The information above is also in the Smalltalk World Tour wiki page
> here:
>
> http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/Smalltalk+World
> +Tour
>
> Hopefully we will be able to organize something for those that will
> arrive early just like we did last year --- it was a lot of fun and
> I'd like more of that :).

I'll arrive on the evening of 28th and I'd appreciate meeting with
others. This will be my first StS :)

- Bert -

Re[2]: Hard Rock Cafe at Smalltalk Solutions

Andres Valloud-2
Hello Bert,

BF> I'll arrive on the evening of 28th and I'd appreciate meeting with
BF> others. This will be my first StS :)

Let's organize something for the 28th in the wiki.  Perhaps you play
pool or billiards? :)

--
Best regards,
 Andres                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Hard Rock Cafe at Smalltalk Solutions

Yann Monclair-2
I'm arriving on the 27th, and I'd enjoy going to the restaurant or
just going out for coffee.
I just added myself to the wiki page.

See you there :)

Yann