Have a look at the < and > in the class browser

Have a look at the < and > in the class browser

Stéphane Ducasse-3
Hi all

I suggest you to have a look at some cool extensions that we would
like to see integrated.
In particular the possibility to navigate (back and forth between the
history of the visited methods).

Romain should do some videos to show us all the tricks of his
environment. But this is already cool.

> By the way, I have at http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes/squeak/
> squeak.tar.gz
> an Image I prepared for the student that has the latest version of
> the services and the services tools.

Re: Have a look at the < and > in the class browser

Damien Cassou-3
> I suggest you to have a look at some cool extensions that we would like
> to see integrated.
> In particular the possibility to navigate (back and forth between the
> history of the visited methods).
> Romain should do some videos to show us all the tricks of his
> environment. But this is already cool.
>
>     By the way, I have at
> http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes/squeak/squeak.tar.gz
>     an Image I prepared for the student that has the latest version of
> the services and the services tools.

Very good image and idea. Thanks

--
Damien Cassou