Hedgehog unreachable :)

Ankh'nAton
Hi,
hedgehog.software.umn.edu:8888 seems to be down.

Thomas Braun

Re: Hedgehog unreachable :)

Liz Wendland
Dear Thomas,

I have restarted this - thanks for letting us know.

Liz Wendland
UofM

[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
> hedgehog.software.umn.edu:8888 seems to be down.
>
> Thomas Braun

Re: Hedgehog unreachable :)

Ankh'nAton
Dear Liz!

Thank you for your response. It's still unreachable :)

Cheers...
Thomas Braun

Re: Hedgehog unreachable :)

Liz Wendland
Hi Thomas,

Hm, not sure why it is acting so flaky today.  Try it again?
Thanks,
Liz

[hidden email] wrote:
> Dear Liz!
>
> Thank you for your response. It's still unreachable :)
>
> Cheers...
> Thomas Braun

Re: Hedgehog unreachable :)

rrojano
Hi everybody

Just an observation, it seems that the problem would be with the ports. For example in my University these port are blocked. For this reason the servers are unreachable, check if this is not your problem.

Regards,
Rafael