Hello from Ukraine!!

Igor Stasenko
Hello squeakers!
I was invited to this list by a guy from #squeak IRC channel.
Sorry, don't know your name :)

I can't understand Spanish, only English, Russian or Ukrainian :)

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Hello from Ukraine!!

garduino
The guy is me, German
Arduino<http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/GermanArduino/>(gsa1
on IRC) and I'm glad you are here.

Feel free to post anything you wants on English, I think that most of us
understand.

To the inverse case (when you want to understand something on Spanish) only
ask and we will help.

Cheers and welcome!

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz

El día 21/02/08, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> escribió:

>   Hello squeakers!
> I was invited to this list by a guy from #squeak IRC channel.
> Sorry, don't know your name :)
>
> I can't understand Spanish, only English, Russian or Ukrainian :)
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Hello from Ukraine!!

EstebanLM
Hi!
Welcome to the list... sorry if we speak spanish most of the time,
but hey!, our english mainly sucs (and our ukranian is even worst)

Cheers,
Esteban

El 21/02/2008, a las 2:54PM, Germán Arduino escribió:

> The guy is me, German Arduino (gsa1 on IRC) and I'm glad you are here.
>
> Feel free to post anything you wants on English, I think that most
> of us understand.
>
> To the inverse case (when you want to understand something on
> Spanish) only ask and we will help.
>
> Cheers and welcome!
>
> --
> Germán S. Arduino
> http://www.arsol.biz
> http://www.arsol.net
>

> El día 21/02/08, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> escribió:
> Hello squeakers!
> I was invited to this list by a guy from #squeak IRC channel.
> Sorry, don't know your name :)
>
> I can't understand Spanish, only English, Russian or Ukrainian :)
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

"Querer es suscitar las paradojas"
Camus - El mito de Sísifo

Re: Hello from Ukraine!!

Giuseppe
I love Ukranian girls (I'm having dirty thoughts)

Welcome to the jungle.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <[hidden email]>
<http://www.lordzealon.com>

Re: Hello from Ukraine!!