[Help][Extending the system][Squeak5.2] Are the four entries there still relevant for 5.2?

[Help][Extending the system][Squeak5.2] Are the four entries there still relevant for 5.2?

David Faught
Although it has evolved and is not quite the same thing, OpenQwaq is the current incarnation of OpenCobalt/Croquet.  I think that it is still maintained, but I guess that I don't really know that - just that it is still available.

Re: [Help][Extending the system][Squeak5.2] Are the four entries there still relevant for 5.2?

Hannes Hirzel
I think for the release these entries should be marked as _not
working_ and preferably be removed all-together.

Some more recent well tested projects should be featured.

--Hannes