[Help] How can I vote if I have forgotten my sqP login?

[Help] How can I vote if I have forgotten my sqP login?

Jerome Peace
Its been a while since I tried to use my sqP acct.

And the password I remember isn't the one that will
work.

I thought there was a way to ask it to send my email a
temporary login so I can get things straightened out.
If there is the pointer to it doesn't appear anywhere
that I can find it. It would be logical to have it
somewhere on the login page or in the login sequence.

So what's the secret.

I would very much like to support the candidates by
voting for (some) of them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: [Help] How can I vote if I have forgotten my sqP login?

Peter Crowther-2
> From: [...] Peace Jerome
> Its been a while since I tried to use my sqP acct.
>
> And the password I remember isn't the one that will
> work.

I suspect Cees will have to deal with that.

> I would very much like to support the candidates by
> voting for (some) of them.

Jerome, you're already registered on the site and certified to
Apprentice level (by Ken, Ragnar and Andreas).  So you've fulfilled all
the criteria for being able to vote; you'll be included in the ballot.

If you want to discuss the candidates using the articles on the site,
you'll need to regain access to that account, unfortunately.

                - Peter

Re: [Help] How can I vote if I have forgotten my sqP login?

Cees De Groot
You don't need to actually access your SqP account for the voting
process - we are going to collect all SqP email addresses and load
that into the CIVS software.

Having said that, a temporary hack to retrieve your password can be
found at http://elec.tric.nl/seaside/sqp/list - the SqP software
itself (and thus with it the SqP site) doesn't have that
functionality.