[Help] How do I split an MC Package into two packages in 5 minutes or less?

[Help] How do I split an MC Package into two packages in 5 minutes or less?

Jerome Peace
How do I split an MC Package into two packages in 5
minutes or less?

Ok. Its actually a challenge question. Still how would
you do it?

Yours in curiosity, -- Jerome Peace

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [Help] How do I split an MC Package into two packages in 5 minutes or less?

stéphane ducasse-2
You create a new category and create the according package then move
the class there.
Then move the class category extensions. This is clear that this is
not optimal yet
but if you add these behavior to the browsers we will include them.
Alex added some actions to OB to deal with package. This is on my
harvesting list.

On 9 juil. 06, at 06:35, Peace Jerome wrote:

> How do I split an MC Package into two packages in 5
> minutes or less?
>
> Ok. Its actually a challenge question. Still how would
> you do it?
>
> Yours in curiosity, -- Jerome Peace

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [Help] How do I split an MC Package into two packages in 5 minutes or less?

Philippe Marschall
Make a new package. Drag and drop the the the classes you want there.
This takes so long because we don't need no stinking multiselection
support.

If there's any easily way programmatically to find your classes (4:30
Minutes) you can do it programmatically

classesToChange do: [ :each |
    each cagetory: 'My-Newcagetory'

Philippe