Help in St. Petersburg?

hernanmd
I am sorry for the off-topic.
A friend of mine was stolen in Sofia and now she is completely out of
money going to St. Petersburg in a few days.
Anyone there who can help her a little bit would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: Help in St. Petersburg?

Dennis Schetinin
Just in case it can help, I'm in Tver (it's somewhere between Moscow and St.Petersburg). Let me know if I can help. Also, I've resent this message to the Russian Smalltalk User Group list and some people I know in St.Petersburg.

--

Best regards,

Dennis Schetinin

2013/11/18 Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]>
I am sorry for the off-topic.
A friend of mine was stolen in Sofia and now she is completely out of money going to St. Petersburg in a few days.
Anyone there who can help her a little bit would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: Help in St. Petersburg?

vmusulainen-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help in St. Petersburg?

Hannes Hirzel
This is probably not a real request from Hernan but from somebody else
who got access to his mail account pw.....    :-(

On 11/18/13, vmusulainen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I'm from St-Petersburg. Which help is need to your friend?

> Nabble.com.

Re: Help in St. Petersburg?

kilon.alios
nasty spammers , be gone with you !

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 1:11 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is probably not a real request from Hernan but from somebody else
who got access to his mail account pw.....    :-(

On 11/18/13, vmusulainen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, I'm from St-Petersburg. Which help is need to your friend?

> Nabble.com.

Re: Help in St. Petersburg?

hernanmd
Guys, I am *so* proud to be part of this community! I have sent private
messages to you with the details. I owe you for your good will.

Sadly it was not spam, she is really travelling without resources at
all. It can happen to anyone.

Hernán