Help on squeak evolution

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

you know I'm working on the squeak-dev image and I really want to make squeak evolve.

There are multiple changes I and others are working on for Squeak. For example, there exist some patches for Monticello, some unit tests for kernel and collection classes, a patch for TestRunner...

How does the release team want to deal with this ? What should I do to help ?

Currently, I'm working on squeaksource to publish my changes to base squeak classes and tests. Is it worth going on ? Will you integrate all of this ?

If some of you wants to help on improving squeak base classes, here is the repository:

MCHttpRepository
  user: ''
  password: ''

(read/write access to everybody)

Bye

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Help on squeak evolution

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 2/12/07 7:13 AM, "Damien Cassou" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> How does the release team want to deal with this ? What should I do to help ?
>
> Currently, I'm working on squeaksource to publish my changes to base squeak
> classes and tests. Is it worth going on ? Will you integrate all of this ?

Still no news about Ralph. Hope he is well and only too busy.

I also have many things in waiting state.

You are working hard and we need all possible help.

Join to "Discussion about development of Squeak 3.10"
<[hidden email]> if you still not do.

The last word is:

All should go to Mantis with clear story and test showing what you improve.
As soon we see and try for last test, go to updates.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: Help on squeak evolution

Damien Cassou-3

On Feb 12, 2007, at 2:04 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

El 2/12/07 7:13 AM, "Damien Cassou" <[hidden email]> escribió:

How does the release team want to deal with this ? What should I do to help ?

Currently, I'm working on squeaksource to publish my changes to base squeak
classes and tests. Is it worth going on ? Will you integrate all of this ?

Still no news about Ralph. Hope he is well and only too busy.

I also have many things in waiting state.

You are working hard and we need all possible help.

Join to "Discussion about development of Squeak 3.10"
<[hidden email]> if you still not do.

I was subscribed but I left. I'll subscribe again.

The last word is:

All should go to Mantis with clear story and test showing what you improve.

A big part of my current work is to write unit tests. Do you need tests to verify my unit tests ? :-)

As soon we see and try for last test, go to updates.

I don't understand this sentence.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Help on squeak evolution

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 2/12/07 11:40 AM, "Damien Cassou" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> A big part of my current work is to write unit tests. Do you need tests to
> verify my unit tests ? :-)

Yes, we test your test to test , send to higher in the dark Squeakers and
they also test :=)

Welcome  !!!