History of the 3.10 release

Edgar J. De Cleene
I send a first try of having a history of this release in Squeak way.
All what you need is drag and drop into 3.10.
Coming soon in next image.
Loads into the "Wild" image without Etoys/Nebraska.
I seeing some problems with this and take this week to polish.
If some wish take risk and help, I ask Klaus for put in his more reliable
ftp.

Edgar

3dot10History.morph (77K) Download Attachment

Re: History of the 3.10 release

Damien Cassou-3
It seems to work. Can you please change the order of fixes; recent
first would make more sense.

Damien Cassou

El 4/23/07 10:19 AM, "Damien Cassou" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> It seems to work. Can you please change the order of fixes; recent
> first would make more sense.

Ok. I change for image