Host window

Bob Cowdery
Is it possible to have any control over the host window apart from making it full screen. Can the title and icon be changed for example assuming that would be allowed. I notice on Suse I could hide the window but then mouse control is lost. I don't see this option on Windows or Ubuntu.

Thanks
Bob

Re: Host window

Andreas.Raab
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3274

See deployment options.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Bob Cowdery wrote:

> Is it possible to have any control over the host window apart from
> making it full screen. Can the title and icon be changed for example
> assuming that would be allowed. I notice on Suse I could hide the window
> but then mouse control is lost. I don't see this option on Windows or
> Ubuntu.
>
> Thanks
> Bob

Re: Host window

Bob Cowdery
Thanks, as usual the answer is yes. I couldn't get the QuitDialogMessage tag to do anything. I searched for the string and it dosen't seem to exist in the source.

Bob

Bob Cowdery wrote:
> Is it possible to have any control over the host window apart from
> making it full screen. Can the title and icon be changed for example
> assuming that would be allowed. I notice on Suse I could hide the window
> but then mouse control is lost. I don't see this option on Windows or
> Ubuntu.

Re: Host window

Andreas.Raab
Bob Cowdery wrote:
> Thanks, as usual the answer is yes. I couldn't get the QuitDialogMessage
> tag to do anything. I searched for the string and it dosen't seem to
> exist in the source.

It's a relatively recent addition so it's probably not supported in the
VM you are using. If you are adventurous (or desperate ;-) try building
a VM from the SVN source tree.

Cheers,
   - Andreas