How can I switch to OmniBrowser in Squeak

How can I switch to OmniBrowser in Squeak

Frank Church-3
I was going through the gemstone tutorial on seaside and saw that it
uses a OmniBrowser which displays classes in a hierachical manner.

How can I switch my current image to use OmniBrowser?

/vfclists

Re: How can I switch to OmniBrowser in Squeak

Michael Davies-2
Click on the icon at the top left of one of your existing browser
windows, and select "Choose new default browser". If one of the
choices is the snappy "OBSystemBrowserAdaptor" you're good to go. If
not, try selecting the other choices and opening new browser windows
to see how you like them. If none of the alternatives are right for
you, you'll have to investigate adding OmniBrowser to your image.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Frank Church<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was going through the gemstone tutorial on seaside and saw that it
> uses a OmniBrowser which displays classes in a hierachical manner.
>
> How can I switch my current image to use OmniBrowser?
>
> /vfclists

Re: How can I switch to OmniBrowser in Squeak

Frank Church-3
When I try to install if from the SqueakMap Package loader I receive a
warning that monticello.wiresong.ca cannot be resolved.

Is it a temporary problem?

2009/6/8 Michael Davies <[hidden email]>:

> Click on the icon at the top left of one of your existing browser
> windows, and select "Choose new default browser". If one of the
> choices is the snappy "OBSystemBrowserAdaptor" you're good to go. If
> not, try selecting the other choices and opening new browser windows
> to see how you like them. If none of the alternatives are right for
> you, you'll have to investigate adding OmniBrowser to your image.
>
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Frank Church<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I was going through the gemstone tutorial on seaside and saw that it
>> uses a OmniBrowser which displays classes in a hierachical manner.
>>
>> How can I switch my current image to use OmniBrowser?
>>
>> /vfclists

Re: How can I switch to OmniBrowser in Squeak

Michael Davies-2
Sorry, I don't know, but it looks as though
http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/ might be a good address to look at.