How do I load Maui and MaSarPackage?

Hannes Hirzel
On 4/20/10, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Maui and
> MaSarPackage are all the tools necessary to do this.  I hope to find
> time to demonstrate this!

How do I install Maui in 4.1?

    (Installer ss project: 'Maui') install: 'Maui'.

comes with an error message requesting for other packages.

What is MaSarPackage?

Hannes

Re: How do I load Maui and MaSarPackage?

Chris Muller-3
Please bear with me, I am waiting on Göran to try to get SqueakMaps
cache "cleared out" so that it will accept replacement uploaded files,
because the first one of the same name had a problem and SqueakMap
won't let you replace any existing files, it just keeps using the old
one.  Ouch!!

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Hannes Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 4/20/10, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>  Maui and
>> MaSarPackage are all the tools necessary to do this.  I hope to find
>> time to demonstrate this!
>
> How do I install Maui in 4.1?
>
>    (Installer ss project: 'Maui') install: 'Maui'.
>
> comes with an error message requesting for other packages.
>
> What is MaSarPackage?
>
> Hannes

Re: How do I load Maui and MaSarPackage?

Hannes Hirzel
Is Göran the only person who has access to the SqueakMap server and
can run that command?

:-(

OK we wait and  do this exercise in patience.

Hannes

On 4/21/10, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please bear with me, I am waiting on Göran to try to get SqueakMaps
> cache "cleared out" so that it will accept replacement uploaded files,
> because the first one of the same name had a problem and SqueakMap
> won't let you replace any existing files, it just keeps using the old
> one.  Ouch!!
>

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Hannes Hirzel <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> On 4/20/10, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>  Maui and
>>> MaSarPackage are all the tools necessary to do this.  I hope to find
>>> time to demonstrate this!
>>
>> How do I install Maui in 4.1?
>>
>>    (Installer ss project: 'Maui') install: 'Maui'.
>>
>> comes with an error message requesting for other packages.
>>
>> What is MaSarPackage?
>>
>> Hannes

Re: How do I load Maui and MaSarPackage?

Hannes Hirzel
Is Göran the only person who has access to the SqueakMap server and
can run that command?

:-(

OK we wait and  do this exercise in patience.

In the meantime, could you please describe briefly what MaSarPackages are?

I looked at your Maui paper but before I read it thoroughly I want to
have access to the system.