How do I open a file stream on a single byte file that has characters with values > 127 but are not MultiByteFileStream files?

How do I open a file stream on a single byte file that has characters with values > 127 but are not MultiByteFileStream files?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi All,

How do I open a file stream on a single byte file that has characters with values > 127 but are
not MultiByteFileStream files?  The file has single byte characters but some are > 127.  The
values like 147 and 148.  The opened MultiByteFileStream complains.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.

Re: How do I open a file stream on a single byte file that has characters with values > 127 but are not MultiByteFileStream files?

Louis LaBrunda
>Hi All,

>How do I open a file stream on a single byte file that has characters with values > 127 but are
>not MultiByteFileStream files?  The file has single byte characters but some are > 127.  The
>values like 147 and 148.  The opened MultiByteFileStream complains.

I got it, just use StandardFileStream instead of FileStream or whatever.

Thanks.

Lou