How is HelpSystem maintained in the Trunk?

How is HelpSystem maintained in the Trunk?

Casey Ransberger-2
I'm curious: is the version of HelpSystem in Trunk a fork of the package on squeaksource, or are we updating it by loading the package from ss before release?

--
Casey Ransberger

Aw: How is HelpSystem maintained in the Trunk?

Torsten Bergmann
Do you have changes that should be integrated? They can be integrated
into the SS version if they work on all platforms. In any other case you
will have a fork in the squeak embedded version (if not already).

Note that when time permits I slowly continue with a web based alternative for Pharo:

http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2012-November/070856.html
http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Online-Help-new-features-td4657365.html

Bye
T.