How to fire an event when the project has loaded

How to fire an event when the project has loaded

Rudolf Coetsee
Hi

I would like my project to show a dialog and initialize it as soon as it has been loaded successfully into a web browser. I've tried adding a postscript in the change sorter, but although it seems to execute the statements in the postscript, the dialog disappears again almost immediately and is replaced by a blank screen.

I also tried publishing the project with the dialog already displayed, which works better (i.e. when the project is loaded, the dialog is still displayed) but I obviously need some event to nudge it into action once the project has been loaded successfully.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

RUDOLF COETSEE

Re: How to fire an event when the project has loaded

Andreas.Raab
eToys to the rescue: Cmd-Click on the desktop to get the halos, open the
viewer for the world, create a new script, set its trigger to "opening".
Click on the little checkmark that says "toggle between showing tiles
and showing textual code"; type in the code you want, accept it. Close
the scriptor by clicking on the [o] button, close the viewer too.
Publish your project. The next time you open it your code will be run.

Cheers,
   - Andreas