How to get GLORP

Torsten Bergmann
Richard Eng wrote:
>I am totally flabbergasted that Squeak understands the SAR format! I never
>would've expected that in a million years! This fact is not documented
>anywhere (except here).

SAR (Squeak Archive) is a ZIP file with a squeak specific structure
and the *.sar extension. Similar to a JAR in Java.

While
 - Monticello (*.mcz)
 - Source Files in Chunk format (*.st)
 - Changes Files (*.cs) files

are typically used to distribute code you can use a SAR file
to distribute code and resources (like images, *.morph, *.prj files, ...).

Read for more information:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3324
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2979
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/779

Bye
Torsten

Re: How to get GLORP

horrido
Very bizarre! Google led me to strange places such as SAP AG and their SAPCAR.exe utility. I found no reference to "Squeak ARchive."

Goes to show, choosing the right Google search terms is critical...

Regards,
Richard