How to get all session instances

Sabine Manaa
Hi,

how can I get all current session instances of my application?

I defined it with:
theApplication preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: RKASession (subclass of WASession)

Sabine

Re: How to get all session instances

Karsten Kusche
to get the sessions, simply send #sessions or #sessionsDo: to the application.

Karsten

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. - [hidden email]
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen

Am Montag, 22. Juli 2013 um 11:36 schrieb Sabine Knöfel:

Hi,

how can I get all current session instances of my application?

I defined it with:
theApplication preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: RKASession (subclass of
WASession)

Sabine

Re: How to get all session instances

Sabine Manaa
Hi Karsten,
sorry and how can I get the Application ;-)
Sabine

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Karsten Kusche <[hidden email]> wrote:

> to get the sessions, simply send #sessions or #sessionsDo: to the
> application.
>
> Karsten
>
> --
> Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. - [hidden email]
> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812
>
> Am Montag, 22. Juli 2013 um 11:36 schrieb Sabine Knöfel:
>
> Hi,
>
> how can I get all current session instances of my application?
>
> I defined it with:
> theApplication preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: RKASession (subclass of
> WASession)
>
> Sabine

Re: How to get all session instances

Sabine Manaa
Hi Karsten,

sometimes it is to easy to find it :-)
Thanks.

Sabine

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Karsten Kusche <[hidden email]> wrote:

> you can send #session to your component to get the session, likewise you can
> send #application to get the application. Both are stored in the
> requrest-context.
>
> Karsten
>
> --
> Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. - [hidden email]
> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812
>
> Am Montag, 22. Juli 2013 um 12:06 schrieb Sabine Knöfel:
>
> Hi Karsten,
> sorry and how can I get the Application ;-)
> Sabine
>
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Karsten Kusche <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> to get the sessions, simply send #sessions or #sessionsDo: to the
> application.
>
> Karsten
>
> --
> Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. - [hidden email]
> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812
>
> Am Montag, 22. Juli 2013 um 11:36 schrieb Sabine Knöfel:
>
> Hi,
>
> how can I get all current session instances of my application?
>
> I defined it with:
> theApplication preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: RKASession (subclass of
> WASession)
>
> Sabine

Re: How to get all session instances

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Sabine,

send #application to self in any WAObject subclass

greetings
Johan