How to modify the file generation

1 message Options

How to modify the file generation

Santiago Bragagnolo
Since I am on the android vm, the print functions should be rewritten as android logs, (the standard output is lost in an standar android execution ).

I need then to define specific print functions. (that are macros that calls some functions with extra parameters and file/line information of each call). I can do it in C but i do not understand where to add them in the vm maker. and how to avoid the signature to be defined, by example, in the cointerp.h file.

I check by hand an found some pragmas "api"/"api:"  But i don't want just to do as I understand that it may work. Can anybody point me to the good way to do this?

Thank you very much!

Santiago