How to persist my preferences?

Griff-2
Hi,

I've tweaked my font settings and other preferences. How do I persist
those to a file for if I want to reapply them to a fresh image?

Regards,

Grant

Re: How to persist my preferences?

stephane ducasse
You can save a little class with some class method and invoke your
change

MySetup install.
And you can version that in MC.

Note that you could use the class initialization initialize method
(which is automatically invoked when the class is loaded)
but pay attention that reloading in MC does not execute class
initialize methods if they are already in the image.

Stef