How to refresh the thumbnails of a collapsed project?

How to refresh the thumbnails of a collapsed project?

Herbert König
Hello,

I have transferred several projects from one image to another. Several
have lost their thumbnail image. Project>>makeThumbnail does not help.

How to get them back?

Thanks,

Herbert                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: How to refresh the thumbnails of a collapsed project?

Tom Phoenix
On 10/5/06, Herbert König <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have transferred several projects from one image to another. Several
> have lost their thumbnail image. Project>>makeThumbnail does not help.

Does InternalThreadNavigationMorph>>clearThumbnailCache help? Good luck with it!

--Tom Phoenix

Re[2]: How to refresh the thumbnails of a collapsed project?

Herbert König
Hello Tom,

TP> Does InternalThreadNavigationMorph>>clearThumbnailCache help? Good luck with it!

thanks, but it does not help. It clears the cache (thumbnails are no
more uniform but have a gradient fill) but I don't get in a new
thumbnail.

Neither:
Project allProjects do:[:ea| ea makeThumbnail]

nor:
Project allProjects do:[:ea| ea enter.
                             ea makeThumbnail.
                       InternalThreadNavigationMorph cacheThumbnailFor: ea]

does the trick.

Regards,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]