How to run a package with Squeak

xroox
Hi just started using squeak for Mac OS X, I have installed a package (Aida) and am unsure of how to access it.. I can't find any way to run it or open it from within Squeak... none of the tabs list it and 'world' menu doesn't show anything of the package. Please advise would like to learn more about this very different program 'squeak' thanks :)

Drew

--
Drew White

Re: [Newbies] How to run a package with Squeak

Herbert König
Hi Drew,

aidaweb.si has a tutorial under documentation.

You have to start the server with SwazooAida demoStart

DW> package. Please advise would like to learn more about this very
DW> different program 'squeak' thanks :)

Then open a page http://localhost:8888 and login with username admin
and password password.

And you might want to join the Aida mailing list.

Cheers,

Herbert