How to run a sript made in the world

Paula Alexandra Gomes da Silva
Hi all

I need to execute a script that i made in the world. I did it in the
world because i needed to use the input commands. But now i need to
create another script that runs this script i created in the world as
well as others i created on other objects. For objects in general i
can use the scripting options to "call a script", but this is not
available for the world.

Can someone please help me solving this?

Thanks a lot,

palexa
--
Paula Alexandra Silva
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~palexa/

Re: How to run a sript made in the world

Bert Freudenberg

On 04.06.2008, at 12:04, Paula Alexandra Gomes da Silva wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I need to execute a script that i made in the world. I did it in the
> world because i needed to use the input commands. But now i need to
> create another script that runs this script i created in the world as
> well as others i created on other objects. For objects in general i
> can use the scripting options to "call a script", but this is not
> available for the world.
>
> Can someone please help me solving this?

Calling a script is much simpler - just drag the script tile from the
viewer into a script, as if it was a regular tile (which, in fact, it
is).

- Bert -