How to tell what operating system I'm running on from within Squeak program?

How to tell what operating system I'm running on from within Squeak program?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi All,

How can I tell what operating system I'm running on from within my Squeak program?

Maybe some OSProcess call?

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.

Re: How to tell what operating system I'm running on from within Squeak program?

Hannes Hirzel
SmalltalkImage current platformName

On 2/23/17, Louis LaBrunda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> How can I tell what operating system I'm running on from within my Squeak
> program?
>
> Maybe some OSProcess call?
>
> Lou
> --
> Louis LaBrunda
> Keystone Software Corp.
> SkypeMe callto://PhotonDemon

How to tell what operating system I'm running on from within Squeak program?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Hannes,

Thanks, that works great.

Lou