I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Casey Ransberger
proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
that you voted.

I voted.

Casey

Casey Ransberger

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Edgar De Cleene

On 3/15/10 5:06 PM, "Casey Ransberger" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
> that you voted.
>
> I voted.
>
> Casey
>
> On Monday, March 15, 2010, Göran Krampe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> The Election seems to be humming along fine, BUT... we are having a very low
>> turnout compared to last year!
>>
>> With only 2 days to go we are 44 votes "short" and of course, this may be due
>> to Pharo people not voting etc, but it still feels a bit disappointing.
>>
>> So if you haven't voted - VOTE!
>>
>> regards, Göran
>>
>> PS. 460 ballots sent out...
>>

> --
> Casey Ransberger
I vote.

But some people on SqueakRos says they vote last year but do not receive
mail for voting now.
I just answer one of this,

Edgar

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Juan Vuletich-4
Casey Ransberger wrote:
> proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
> that you voted.
>
> I voted.
>
> Casey

Me too.

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Derek O'Connell-2
On 15/03/2010 19:06, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
> that you voted.

done

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Tobias Pape
Did it.

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

CdAB63
Casey Ransberger wrote:

>> proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
>> that you voted.
>>
>> I voted.
>>
>> Casey

Same here

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Ken Causey-3
On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 11:06 -0800, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
> that you voted.
>
> I voted.
>
> Casey

Why?  Do we really need 100+ 'me too' messages?

Ken (who contributes to the 'problem')

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

garduino
Me too.

2010/3/15 Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]>:

> Casey Ransberger wrote:

>> proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
>> that you voted.
>>
>> I voted.
>>
>> Casey
>>

> Me too.

Lost voters... (Re: [squeak-dev] I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE!)

Göran Krampe
Hi!

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> But some people on SqueakRos says they vote last year but do not receive
> mail for voting now.

There are a few people that seem to have gone "unadded" to the voter
list despite having voted last year. If you feel neglected - just send
an email to [hidden email] and tell me so :)

Several have done so already and of course gotten a ballot. Sorry for
that mishap.

regards, Göran

Re: Lost voters... (Re: [squeak-dev] I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE!)

Edgar De Cleene

On 3/15/10 6:18 PM, "Göran Krampe" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> But some people on SqueakRos says they vote last year but do not receive
>> mail for voting now.
>
> There are a few people that seem to have gone "unadded" to the voter
> list despite having voted last year. If you feel neglected - just send
> an email to [hidden email] and tell me so :)
>
> Several have done so already and of course gotten a ballot. Sorry for
> that mishap.
>
> regards, Göran

We send notice in Spanish , copy paste here

> Hola Diógenes
>
> Göran Krampe le está mandando mails como el que sigue a todos los que
> votaron el año pasado. Si no te llegó, mandále un mail a él y te va a
> incluir en la lista.
>
> [hidden email]
>
> Saludos,
>
> Francisco
>

>> Hi!
>>
>> If you got this mail you are on the voter list for the Squeak
>> Leadership Team Election 2009. This means we have the correct email
>> address and you will receive a ballot when voting begins on
>> 2009-03-01.
>>
>> This is a just test to see if your email address is still valid, you
>> do not need to reply, we are mainly interested to see if your address
>> bounces.
>>
>> reards, Gran (Election team leader)
>
> El lun, 15-03-2010 a las 16:16 -0300, Diogenes Moreira escribió:
>> Gente el año pasado votes, pero este año no encuentro donde hacerlo...

>> Alguien me manda un link..
>>
>> Gracias..

Re: Lost voters... (Re: [squeak-dev] I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE!)

Diogenes Moreira
Thanks to all..

I was send a email to Goran and he re-sendme the mail with the invitation.---

Best Regards.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 3/15/10 6:18 PM, "Göran Krampe" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> But some people on SqueakRos says they vote last year but do not receive
>> mail for voting now.
>
> There are a few people that seem to have gone "unadded" to the voter
> list despite having voted last year. If you feel neglected - just send
> an email to [hidden email] and tell me so :)
>
> Several have done so already and of course gotten a ballot. Sorry for
> that mishap.
>
> regards, Göran

We send notice in Spanish , copy paste here

> Hola Diógenes
>
> Göran Krampe le está mandando mails como el que sigue a todos los que
> votaron el año pasado. Si no te llegó, mandále un mail a él y te va a
> incluir en la lista.
>
> [hidden email]
>
> Saludos,
>
> Francisco
>

>> Hi!
>>
>> If you got this mail you are on the voter list for the Squeak
>> Leadership Team Election 2009. This means we have the correct email
>> address and you will receive a ballot when voting begins on
>> 2009-03-01.
>>
>> This is a just test to see if your email address is still valid, you
>> do not need to reply, we are mainly interested to see if your address
>> bounces.
>>
>> reards, Gran (Election team leader)
>
> El lun, 15-03-2010 a las 16:16 -0300, Diogenes Moreira escribió:
>> Gente el año pasado votes, pero este año no encuentro donde hacerlo...

>> Alguien me manda un link..
>>
>> Gracias..

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Michael Haupt-3
... suuuuuure. :-)

Best,

Michael

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Milan Zimmermann-2
yes i did vote (first day :)  )

On March 15, 2010, Casey Ransberger wrote:

> proudly show that you voted. Don't say who you voted for, just say
> that you voted.
>
> I voted.
>
> Casey
>
> On Monday, March 15, 2010, Göran Krampe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > The Election seems to be humming along fine, BUT... we are having a very
> > low turnout compared to last year!
> >
> > With only 2 days to go we are 44 votes "short" and of course, this may be
> > due to Pharo people not voting etc, but it still feels a bit
> > disappointing.
> >
> > So if you haven't voted - VOTE!
> >
> > regards, Göran
> >
> > PS. 460 ballots sent out...

Re: I Voted (was [Election] Come on people, VOTE! Only 144 votes cast so far! Last year we had 18)8!

Ricardo Moran
I voted... for the first time :)

Richo

--