I broke trunk

Frank Shearar-3
Sorry guys.

MonticelloConfigurations-fbs.118's postscript references a
non-existent class. How do I fix this mess? I pushed a new version 119
with the correct postscript, and a new update-fbs.266 which references
version 119. I'd hoped that would be sufficient, but not.

One option might be to delete 118 & 119, and re-issue a new 120 that's
not broken?

frank

Re: I broke trunk

Frank Shearar-3
On 21 November 2013 21:33, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry guys.
>
> MonticelloConfigurations-fbs.118's postscript references a
> non-existent class. How do I fix this mess? I pushed a new version 119
> with the correct postscript, and a new update-fbs.266 which references
> version 119. I'd hoped that would be sufficient, but not.
>
> One option might be to delete 118 & 119, and re-issue a new 120 that's
> not broken?

Wow, that was dumb. Updating the config map's the right answer, but
seriously, I need to get some sleep or something. Three versions of a
package to get something right is two too many.

frank

Re: I broke trunk

Chris Muller-3
It's always hairy messing with the Config stuff since the update
process also depends on it.

Thanks for persevering and getting it right.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 21 November 2013 21:33, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sorry guys.
>>
>> MonticelloConfigurations-fbs.118's postscript references a
>> non-existent class. How do I fix this mess? I pushed a new version 119
>> with the correct postscript, and a new update-fbs.266 which references
>> version 119. I'd hoped that would be sufficient, but not.
>>
>> One option might be to delete 118 & 119, and re-issue a new 120 that's
>> not broken?
>
> Wow, that was dumb. Updating the config map's the right answer, but
> seriously, I need to get some sleep or something. Three versions of a
> package to get something right is two too many.
>
> frank

Re: I broke trunk

Casey Ransberger-2
Not to mention alerting the list right away. Good save, brother!

Casey