I had suspected this firewall stuff

1 message Options

I had suspected this firewall stuff

Paul Sheldon-2
It was my last night in California, this woman with an expensive pc laptop
was doing
her best to distract me from focusing. Her soaps were on. She was
complaining
about a sears washer that came broken.
My other friend was reading aloud from a book called something like you the
maintanance manual and I was grimly taking a last shot at the rabbit to jump

between a pc and a mac. Noone gave a darn about the children
I was trying to prototype for in another family with a less glitz computer.
They all liked the soap lady for "her power and independence".

Finally I gave up (just to see if they would stop going like a three ring
circus
at the expense of my sanity).

I don't want to go about the details.

This stuff got into my head too much.

When the smoke cleared in my mind I realized a firewall was probably up
because I had spoken to the it lady at Redland's library
on not being able to mac iChat with theorist interactive.

But by then I didn't know if I was ever going back to that crazy sort of
scene.