I'm thinking of building world after I finish Americo course 2

1 message Options

I'm thinking of building world after I finish Americo course 2

Paul Sheldon-2
So, I won't get depressed waiting for the next
tutorial.

So I worry. But, on the other hand, maybe I won't have
to wait.

So, I have to hurry up, so I have time to draw in
blender.

So I worry.

That, of course, means I put off other worries and
enjoy worrying
about croquet.

;-)

I am on p.35 of my pdfied form of it and there are
about 56 pages in my pdfied form of it.

This drawing thing is stimulating me to read the code
tutorial
with the carrot that I build some sort of complex
world.
Only the back of my mind will think what will go in
this world.

Could I animate it without making the image not save
viewable worlds
to those who had the original image file for cobalt?

Aw heck. I'm going for the carrot.