I've been busy ...

1 message Options

I've been busy ...

Dale Henrichs
You may have noticed that I haven't been really active with Metacello
the last month or so ... Well, I spend som much time on Metacello in the
previous year that I need to focus on and catch up with the other work
that I need to do ... I expect that I will be busy for another couple of
weeks when I should be able to find time to focus on Metacello for a bit
... with ESUG coming up, I will probably wait until I've had a chance to
to talk things over face to face with those of you who are coming to
ESUG this year before doing anything other than fixing bugs...

Dale