I would like to download croquet...

Sebastian Komorowski
Hello everybody,
I`m newbie with croquet. For the first I think thats great idea, idea about
creating os vr platform.
Some time ago I downloaded from opencroquet.org sdk of croquet, but I can`t
find the place where I could download it now. Anybody can help me?
br
Sebastian Komorowski
http://lampuniversity.org

Re: I would like to download croquet...

Kyle Hamilton
The SDK is now available from http://www.croquetconsortium.org/ under
the "Download" section on the right of the page.

The current (but not permanent) direct download link is:

http://epic.bu.edu/CroquetConsortium/CroquetSDKBetaUniversal.zip

Hope this helps!

-Kyle H

-Kyle H

Re: I would like to download croquet...

Enno Schwass
Hi

> Hello everybody,
> I`m newbie with croquet. For the first I think thats great idea,
> idea about
> creating os vr platform.
> Some time ago I downloaded from opencroquet.org sdk of croquet, but
> I can`t
> find the place where I could download it now. Anybody can help me?

Check here for newest versions

http://www.croquetcollaborative.org/wordpress/

I am a newbie too. I want to import models from blender3d into Croquet

bye
Enno