I would like to procure a significant number of Squeak cd’s.

I would like to procure a significant number of Squeak cd’s.

karl-8
 From the webteam list:

Hunaid Hasanali skrev:

> Dear sir,
>
>    I am writing this email to being to your attention that I am unable
> to buy the Squeak software here in Muscat Oman.
>
> Since your website does not have a shipping option here to Oman.
>

> I would like to procure a significant number of Squeak cd’s.
>
> Please tell me how to go about this.
>
> Thanks and Regards
>

> Hunaid HASANALI
>
> Media Computers & Training Services llc
>
> P.O.Box 1057,Wadikabir 117,
>
> Sultanate Of Oman
>
> Tel +968 24795890
>
> Fax +968 24708182
>
> Mobile +968 99337645
>
> Email: [hidden email]

Re: I would like to procure a significant number of Squeak cd’s.

Marcus Denker

On 02.06.2006, at 06:47, karl wrote:

> From the webteam list:
>
> Hunaid Hasanali skrev:
>>
>> Dear sir,
>>
>>    I am writing this email to being to your attention that I am
>> unable to buy the Squeak software here in Muscat Oman.
>>
>> Since your website does not have a shipping option here to Oman.

We use swiftCD for CD fullfillment. Their website quotes Oman as
"Zone 2": http://www.swiftcd.com/faq/ups-zone2.txt
So that's not the problem...

So the problem is the payment provider: paypal.

We will set up an alternative payment method over the next days. I'
contact
you as soon as this is working.

        Marcus