IGES viewer or Geometric modeling kernel

IGES viewer or Geometric modeling kernel

Datto-2

Hi all,

Does someone know if there is an IGES viewer or a Geometric
(solid/surfacing) modeling kernel available in squeak/croquet ?

Thanks in advance,
Datto

Re: IGES viewer or Geometric modeling kernel

askoh
Administrator
I am porting freeCAD from VisualWorks to Croquet, a derivative of Squeak. It has a NMT (non-manifold topology) solid modeler based on radial edge. I am able to parse STEP files from SolidWorks. What would like to do with it?

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh
http://ar-cad.com

Datto-2 wrote
Hi all,

Does someone know if there is an IGES viewer or a Geometric
(solid/surfacing) modeling kernel available in squeak/croquet ?

Thanks in advance,
Datto

Re: IGES viewer or Geometric modeling kernel

David T. Lewis
On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 08:44:33AM +0800, Datto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does someone know if there is an IGES viewer or a Geometric
> (solid/surfacing) modeling kernel available in squeak/croquet ?

This may be of interest:

http://jlombardi.blogspot.com/2008/04/freecad-in-croquet.html