IM podcast

David Graham
I frequently listen to the Independent Misinterpretations podcast during
my morning commute.  This morning I was intently listening to the talk
on Parallelism, when the Squeak News segment came on and Randal started
talking about my blog!  That was a really cool surprise... thanks Randal!

Re: IM podcast

Chris Cunnington
On 12-05-31 3:11 PM, David Graham wrote:
> I frequently listen to the Independent Misinterpretations podcast
> during my morning commute.  This morning I was intently listening to
> the talk on Parallelism, when the Squeak News segment came on and
> Randal started talking about my blog!  That was a really cool
> surprise... thanks Randal!

Yea, Randal's cool that way. :)

Chris

Re: IM podcast

Randal L. Schwartz

David> I frequently listen to the Independent Misinterpretations podcast
David> during my morning commute.  This morning I was intently listening
David> to the talk on Parallelism, when the Squeak News segment came on
David> and Randal started talking about my blog!  That was a really cool
David> surprise... thanks Randal!

"It's what I do!"

See http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/ for Smalltalk discussion