****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

stéphane ducasse-2
hi guys

apparently we have some old versions of some packages (but nobody
looked at them and
we were not even aware that they were changed).

So here is an OFFICIAL CALL from the fed up guys trying to RELEASE
3.9 seriously.
- I will wait until Friday evening for all the latest packages that
should go in 3.9.
- I will restart from 7053 so that we only do the sources once at the
end.
- I will not take into account bugs (except really serious ones) my
goal is to avoid releasing new packages because
of the integration of newly harvesting fixes.
- I will ONLY TREAT problems that will be mentioned in THIS THREAD, I
WILL NOT LOOK AT MANTIS
   (Why? because I have something else to do).
- For each package, I need the home of the MC source (even if at the
end all the package will be stored in the foundation source).
- I'm looking for problems such as the package X has the wrong
repository or the wrong version.

So take 15 min of your time that we get that done.

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

stéphane ducasse-2
hi all

For all these packages I want to have their MC home,
Does it make sense for the release version to have the
squeakfoundation and inbox one?
So please let me know where your packages are stored.

Stef

39Deprecated-md.11.mcz
Balloon-ar.13.mcz
Collections-md.70.mcz
CollectionsTests-md.33.mcz
Compiler-md.53.mcz
Compression-ar.8.mcz
EToys-sd.21.mcz
Exceptions-sd.8.mcz
Files-md.18.mcz
FixUnderscores-cmm.10.mcz
Flash-ar.5.mcz
FlexibleVocabularies-al.5.mcz
Graphics-ar.39.mcz
GraphicsTests-ar.9.mcz
Kernel-md.147.mcz
KernelTests-md.47.mcz
Monticello-md.308.mcz
MonticelloConfigurations-stephaneducasse.38.mcz
Morphic-md.112.mcz
MorphicExtras-md.31.mcz
MorphicTests-md.6.mcz
Movies-md.7.mcz
Multilingual-sd.21.mcz
Nebraska-md.13.mcz
Network-md.32.mcz
NetworkTests-md.9.mcz
OB-Standard.39-cwp.3.mcz
OmniBrowser.39-cwp.1.mcz
PackageInfo-al.6.mcz
PreferenceBrowser-hpt.32.mcz
Protocols-md.12.mcz
ReleaseBuilder-md.4.mcz
SMBase-sd.85.mcz
SMLoader-md.32.mcz
ST80-sd.35.mcz
SUnit-md.33.mcz
SUnitGUI-sd.7.mcz
Services-Base-md.33.mcz
SmaCC-md.9.mcz
Sound-md.6.mcz
Speech-md.9.mcz
StarSqueak-sd.6.mcz
System-md.94.mcz
SystemChangeNotification-Tests-sd.5.mcz
Tests-md.17.mcz
ToolBuilder-Kernel-cwp.17.mcz
ToolBuilder-MVC-dtl.12.mcz
ToolBuilder-Morphic-ar.19.mcz
ToolBuilder-SUnit-cwp.12.mcz
Tools-md.74.mcz
Traits-al.224.mcz
TrueType-ar.4.mcz
VersionNumber-dew.1.mcz

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

Göran Krampe
Hi!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <[hidden email]> wrote:
> PackageInfo-al.6.mcz
The above is still the old one. :) The MC home is
http://www.squeaksource.com/PackageInfo

> SMBase-sd.85.mcz
> SMLoader-md.32.mcz
The MC home for the above 2 *should be*:
http://source.squeakfoundation.org/SqueakMap
But you can also list http://squeak.krampe.se

(I intend to start using the source.squeakfoundation.org repo from now
on)

The MC home for these two is http://source.squeakfoundation.org/network

> VersionNumber-dew.1.mcz
This one has no MC home yet, but you can add http://squeak.krampe.se

Sidenote: I might fold that code into SqueakMap later on, I am not happy
with VersionNumber after I discovered that it can't handle branches
correctly.

regards, Göran

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

stéphane ducasse-2
tx

I will wait that I get all the information and I will do a major pass
on them.
Stef

PS: Does it make sense for the release version to have the

On 16 août 06, at 11:41, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> PackageInfo-al.6.mcz
> The above is still the old one. :) The MC home is
> http://www.squeaksource.com/PackageInfo
>
>> SMBase-sd.85.mcz
>> SMLoader-md.32.mcz
> The MC home for the above 2 *should be*:
> http://source.squeakfoundation.org/SqueakMap
> But you can also list http://squeak.krampe.se
>
> (I intend to start using the source.squeakfoundation.org repo from now
> on)
>
>> Network-md.32.mcz
>> NetworkTests-md.9.mcz
> The MC home for these two is http://source.squeakfoundation.org/
> network
>
>> VersionNumber-dew.1.mcz
> This one has no MC home yet, but you can add http://squeak.krampe.se
>
> Sidenote: I might fold that code into SqueakMap later on, I am not
> happy
> with VersionNumber after I discovered that it can't handle branches
> correctly.
>
> regards, Göran

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

Göran Krampe
Hi!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <[hidden email]> wrote:
> tx
>
> I will wait that I get all the information and I will do a major pass
> on them.
> Stef
>
> PS: Does it make sense for the release version to have the
> squeakfoundation and inbox one?

Keeping the 3.9 repo and inbox is probably good if we intend to maintain
3.9 with updates etc.

regards, Göran

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

Andreas.Raab
http://source.squeakfoundation.org/Balloon

http://source.squeakfoundation.org/Compression

http://source.squeakfoundation.org/Graphics

http://squeaksource.com/ToolBuilder

> ToolBuilder-MVC-dtl.12.mcz
http://squeaksource.com/ToolBuilder

> ToolBuilder-Morphic-ar.19.mcz
http://squeaksource.com/ToolBuilder

> ToolBuilder-SUnit-cwp.12.mcz
http://squeaksource.com/ToolBuilder

> TrueType-ar.4.mcz
http://source.squeakfoundation.org/Balloon

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

Koji Yokokawa
hi,

I noticed that the 'toggle break on entry' (that is a menu of the method
signature pane in a system browser) raises a warning for a problem with
the source file and won't go back to the original code after that.
Does someone take care of that?

-- !
Koji Yokokawa <[hidden email]>
    http://yengawa.com/
    ^self new!

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

Colin Putney

On Aug 16, 2006, at 4:31 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> OB-Standard.39-cwp.3.mcz
> OmniBrowser.39-cwp.1.mcz

Well, you caught me in the middle of a move. Very soon, the packages
will be at the url below.

http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/

Colin

Re: ****IMPORTANT**** About 3.9 latest CALL of Attention

stéphane ducasse-2
Tx I will introduce all the repositories.