IMPORTANT: Election candidates!

12

Re: IMPORTANT: Election candidates!

Bert Freudenberg
On 02.03.2010, at 07:21, Chris Cunnington wrote:

> Craig said: " Okay, I'm in. :)"
>
> It's alive... it's Alive... IT'S ALIVE!!!
>
> As far as I can tell, this was the last time you posted on Squeak-dev:
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-September/139796.html
>
> I was surprised to discover you are on the current board. You're lying a liiiiiiiittle too low. Especially, as yours is one of the most original minds experimenting with Squeak. If you offer to have an opinion on Squeak-dev a little more often, I'll happily vote for you.
>
> Chris

Oh, I had not even noticed. Craig has been active in board matters and attending virtually all meetings so he did not feel "absent" to me.

- Bert -

On 02.03.2010, at 01:27, Gary Dunn wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:52:51 +0100 Goran Krampe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Now, people - please step forward as candidates or please express your
>> feelings about my thoughts above.
>>
> I'll step foward even though I still feel like a newb compared to many of you. I have a demanding full time IT job as well as other interests in music, cycling, and old cars. After all that I run the Open Slate Project. My interest in Squeak is to make it the software platform for Open Slate. I admit I still have much to learn, and am willing to help in whatever way I can.
> --
> Gary Dunn, Honolulu
> [hidden email]
> http://openslate.net/
> http://e9erust.blogspot.com/

Thanks Gary!

Looks like we get an excellent line-up after all :)

> Sent from a Newton 2100 via Mail V

Really? Wow!

- Bert -

Re: IMPORTANT: Election candidates!

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

     Chris writes:

> It's alive... it's Alive... IT'S ALIVE!!!

     Fair enough... it's been a weird year. :)

> If you offer to have an opinion on Squeak-dev a little more often...

     It'll be a pleasure, truly. :)

     Bert writes:

> Oh, I had not even noticed. Craig has been active in board matters
> and attending virtually all meetings so he did not feel "absent" to
> me.

     Thanks, Bert!

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org

Re: IMPORTANT: Election candidates!

ccrraaiigg

     (sorry if this gets through twice, gmane is acting oddly...)

Hi--

     Bert writes:

> Oh, I had not even noticed. Craig has been active in board matters
> and attending virtually all meetings so he did not feel "absent" to
> me.

     Thanks, Bert!

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org

Re: IMPORTANT: Election candidates!

keith1y

    Bert writes:

Oh, I had not even noticed. Craig has been active in board matters
and attending virtually all meetings so he did not feel "absent" to
me.

    Thanks, Bert!

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org

Craig,

Since you are one who can be described as a senior member of the board, I consider your absence from any single comment on anything for the past year to be very significant.

Perhaps your time has come.

K.

12