IRC Channel

cmpitg
Hi all,

I have set up an IRC channel for us at freenode:
irc://irc.freenode.net/smalltalk-vn

Our meetings and direct discussion could be done via that channel in a
more convenient way.

Regards,
--
Yang Nguyen
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/

Yang Ha Nguyen,
Life is a hack

Re: IRC Channel

SergeStinckwich
Great idea. Maybe we could join at the same time the existing
Smalltalk irc channels ?

Regards,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Yang Ha Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have set up an IRC channel for us at freenode:
> irc://irc.freenode.net/smalltalk-vn
>
> Our meetings and direct discussion could be done via that channel in a
> more convenient way.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Yang Nguyen
> Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/
> Life is a hack

Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: IRC Channel

cmpitg
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 03:12:14PM +0700, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

>Great idea. Maybe we could join at the same time the existing
>Smalltalk irc channels ?
>
>Regards,
>
>On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Yang Ha Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have set up an IRC channel for us at freenode:
>> irc://irc.freenode.net/smalltalk-vn
>>
>> Our meetings and direct discussion could be done via that channel in a
>> more convenient way.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Yang Nguyen
>> Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/
>> Life is a hack

>--
>Serge Stinckwich
>UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Yeah, sure :-)

Regards,
--
Yang Nguyen
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/
Life is a hack

Yang Ha Nguyen,
Life is a hack

Re: IRC Channel

SergeStinckwich
Ok, i have to look at what are the existing irc clients for mac os x.
I use Adium sometimes but there is no IRC support i guess.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 03:16:12PM +0700, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
>Ok, i have to look at what are the existing irc clients for mac os x.
>I use Adium sometimes but there is no IRC support i guess.
>

>--
>Serge Stinckwich
>UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Hi Serge,

I don't know about IRC clients for Mac OS X, either.  But even if you
don't find one that suit you, you could use a web client named
[1]mibbit.

[1] http://www.mibbit.com/

Regards,