Icons

Gary Chambers-4
Was wondering who made the general icons for the last few releases of
Squeak. Would be nice to have more in the same style.

The methods are registerd against Diego, perhaps we could have more than
just the required ones?

Gary.

Re: Icons

Mikael Kindborg-2
Check out the Nuvola icon set by David Vignoni:

http://icon-king.com/?p=15

Best regards, Micke