Image files, external applications and drag'n'drop

1 message Options

Image files, external applications and drag'n'drop

Batu Aslan
Hello all.

I've been following Americo's lessons and I've created the island with the cube. However, I can't import other .obj files that I found from the internet. Although they work in Blender, I get the Error: Improper store into indexable object or rarely error: Key not found. It's been like this except some very basic .ase files. I'm not very into Blender and I want to have 3d objects on my island. By the way I have a moderate vista computer. What can I do?
Also, as I saw in some demos, text, graphic editors and web browsers can be used in Croquet. Is there a tutorial about them or did I miss some places in the Americo's tutorial. Last question is, can we drag and drop objects into Croquet.
Thanks for the tutorial!
Baturay Akaslan, Turkey