Impara License

Torsten Bergmann
>This is only kept around for historical reference. The actual projects moved >elsewhere.

Ahh, is the company still running and using Squeak?
Latest news on the page is from 2007.

>Is there anything in particular you need from the impara repos?

In iSqueak there is "WindowsRegistry" to access (guess what)
the registry on Windows.

I dont need it in particular - but since Andreas separated the FFI
packages it would be a nice addition to "FFI-Win32-Examples".

Since I dont know about the future of this repo it would at least
make sense to move MIT code to SqS (if not already happened)...

Thanks
T.

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser

Re: Impara License

Bert Freudenberg

On 17.02.2010, at 13:02, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> This is only kept around for historical reference. The actual
>> projects moved >elsewhere.
>
> Ahh, is the company still running and using Squeak?
> Latest news on the page is from 2007.

Michael Rueger still owns impara, so he would be the best to answer
that.

>> Is there anything in particular you need from the impara repos?
>
> In iSqueak there is "WindowsRegistry" to access (guess what)
> the registry on Windows.

This might be part of Sophie which is under BSD. Michael would know
for sure.

- Bert -