Incorrect file permissions on VMs

Casey Ransberger
It looks like at least the Mac VM and probably the Windows VM and the
unix VMs cannot be downloaded either.

While this is certainly my mistake, there's nothing at all I can do
about it without write permission on the release directory.

Any takers?

Casey Ransberger

Re: Incorrect file permissions on VMs

Ken Causey-3
Fixed, and seems to have only been the Mac VM.

Ken