Input semaphore?

Michael Rueger-6

Hi all,

reviving a discussion/question from a while ago:
IIRC both Linux and Mac VMs signal the input semaphore for input events,
but the Windows VM still doesn't?
Can't find the mail right now, but I think Andreas mentioned it would be
easy to fix? Would help with non-polling UI frameworks :-)

Michael

Re: Input semaphore?

Andreas.Raab

Can you file a bug? Will make it easier to remember fixing this the next
time I dig into VM stuff. Alternatively, code is always welcome ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas