Inspector Custom Value Panes & Related

12

Re: Font Handles (was: Inspector Custom Value Panes & Related)

Karl Ramberg
PluggableCheckBoxMorph is just as wrapper for UpdatingThreePhaseButtonMorph afaics.
My issue was ToolBuilders use of symbols instead of strings for the label.
I just made a method in FontChooserTool that returned the label as a string.

Best,
Karl

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:28 AM Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Karl.

We might want to merge the behavior of those:

PluggableCheckBoxMorph
ThreePhaseButtonMorph class >> #checkBox

Best,
Marcel

Am 26.09.2020 19:20:10 schrieb karl ramberg <[hidden email]>:

Figured this out...
Best,
Karl

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 10:41 AM karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I tested using PluggableCheckBoxMorph but that widget is unwieldy.
I'm not sure how to add a label to it.
The widget seem to expect the model eg. FontChooserTool to perform the label ?

PluggableCheckBoxMorph>>on: anObject getState: getStateSel action: actionSel label: labelSel menu: menuSel
self label: (self model perform: labelSel).

I'm not sure how that is supposed to work...

There is no other use of the widget in the image I can look at either.

Best,
Karl

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 9:57 PM Thiede, Christoph <[hidden email]> wrote:

Great ideas! I never get the right handle on the first try, merging them sounds very reasonable. :-)

Hm ... doesn't the existence of such an "Apply" button impede Morphic's liveness? Why not just apply all changes as soon as a font/style has been selected? You could replace the buttons by a checkbox "selection only".

Best,

Christoph

Re: Inspector Custom Value Panes & Related

Christoph Thiede
Hi all,

can we merge the text emphasis changeset? I did not receive any other review
than Tobias'. :-)

Best,
Christoph

-----
Carpe Squeak!

Carpe Squeak!

Re: Inspector Custom Value Panes & Related

Jakob Reschke
Just had a brief look. Why are the whole-affecting selectors with "be"
and the part-affecting selectors with "make"? Should this be made
uniform?

And there is beAllFont: although the text is not a font. Is
beAllInFont: correct English?

Am So., 22. Nov. 2020 um 17:45 Uhr schrieb Christoph Thiede
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> can we merge the text emphasis changeset? I did not receive any other review
> than Tobias'. :-)
>
> Best,
> Christoph
>

> -----